Imagine your guests sipping cocktails at the edge of the waterfront as they look out on the city skyline.
Then enjoying a gourmet dinner as dinosaurs loom overhead; and finally, mingling with the stars as they enjoy the stunning view from the rooftop Observatory all with MSC’s event facility rental.
The Maryland Science Center transforms ordinary events into extraordinary experiences. Whether you are planning a business retreat for 10 or a black-tie gala for 1000, you are sure to find a truly unique atmosphere in our more than 100,000 square feet of event space.
Our talented staff will work with you, every step of the way, to ensure an unforgettable experience. From catering to centerpieces and entertainment, to your entrance, we will help make certain every detail is perfect.
Maryland Science Center provides a unique venue that can be customized for any occasion, with breathtaking views of Baltimore’s skyline and famed Inner Harbor. Engage your guests with a private screening in the IMAX Theater, presentations in our planetarium and activities within our hundreds of hands-on exhibits.
Types of Events to have at MSC
- Convention and Corporate Events
- Client and Employee Appreciation
- Product Unveilings and Cultivations
- Holiday Parties and Charity Galas
- Birthdays, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs and other Milestone Celebrations
From sophisticated splendor to casual fun, the possibilities are endless – the only limitation is your imagination!
Have a question?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create your next extraordinary event.
Weddings at Maryland Science Center
Maryland Science Center, your “not so traditional” wedding venue is an ideal place to host your most special day. With breathtaking views of downtown, the Harbor Terrace is a spectacular rooftop space your family and friends will be talking about for years to come. Our indoor spaces with stunning views of the harbor, are a perfect compliment to the day you’ve always been dreaming about.
Inquire with us today about hosting your wedding at Maryland Science Center. Email us at email@example.com.
- Wedding reception – $5000 for 4 hours
- Wedding reception plus ceremony (rehearsal included) – $5500 for 4 hours
- Weddings include use of tented roof (seasonal) and Harbor Lobby
- Tented Roof (seasonal) – $2500-$4000
- Harbor Lobby – $4000
- Harbor Terrace Conference Room – $750 daytime, $1500 evenings
- Planetarium – $750 for 90 minutes – *The planetarium is available for wedding ceremonies when it is added to a wedding reception. It is not available for a stand-alone ceremony that does not include the wedding reception.
- Full Facility Rental – $12,000-$15,000
Maryland Science Center Preferred Caterers
The Maryland Science Center has a list of preferred caterers for all your food and beverage needs. You are free to choose whichever caterer you like but all events must use one of the caterers from the list.Atlantic Caterers Inc.
Raoul Frevel Jr.
Vice President of Operations
4507 Harford Road
Baltimore, MD 21214
Call: 410.254.6662 ext 126
11110 Pepper Road Suite F
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
99 Painters Mill Road
Owings Mills, Maryland 21117
6601 Whitestone Road, Suite E
Baltimore, MD 21207