There’s a variety of ways for your students to experience MSC!
MSC is currently offering:
- Field trips to the Maryland Science Center
- Virtual programs for students participating in distance learning from home
- Virtual programs for students in a physical classroom
- Traveling Science Program – science brought right to your school
- Family Science/Engineering Night for after school family fun
The 2022–2023 Opportunities Guide is now available!
Our guide includes everything you need to know to about booking an MSC program for your school. Contact our reservations office for help finding out which experience is best for your group. Reservations for the 2022-2023 school year are now open!
To schedule programs for your school group, give us a call and make sure to have the following information handy so that our reservationists can help you quickly:
- Desired program
- Intended date and time of program
- Alternate date (just in case!)
- Class size
OR, fill out one of our program request forms (links down below) and return it via email. The form must be filled out using Abode Reader.
Contact our Reservation Office to reserve your programs!
- Call us at 410.545.5929
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current reservations office hours are Wednesday-Sunday, 10am-4pm
Program Reservation Request Forms
Don’t see something that fits your needs? Call us! We’ll work with you to create a program that fits your classroom’s requirements.
At the Maryland Science Center, all Maryland schools visit for FREE! Our three exhibit floors provide unique learning experiences that can’t be recreated in the classroom.
Live, turnkey, science block content. Mix up your learning with virtual, interactive, hands-on lessons crafted by MSC.
Bring MSC to your school! From convocations to family nights, we'll get your students excited about STEM.