We are grateful for the generous support of each and every donor. Thank you for helping us to Celebrate Science every day.
Your donation to the Maryland Science Center supports our mission to advance the understanding of science and helps to underwrite free and reduced field trip admission for Maryland school children and under-served residents of the community. Whether your donation is unrestricted support through the Annual Appeal, membership in the DaVinci Society, attendance at a special event, or through a bequest — every gift is an investment in our future.
Make Your Gift Today
- By Mail
- Send your contribution (made payable to the Maryland Science Center) to Annual Appeal, Maryland Science Center, 601 Light Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
- By Phone
- Call the Maryland Science Center Development Office at 410-545-5894
- Annual Appeal
- Gifts to the Annual Appeal provide vital operating support and help to sustain and grow our Education and Outreach programs.
- Capital Campaign
- Revitalization for Today – Securing the Future! The Capital Campaign supports enhancing our exhibits, provides free admission to over 90,000 students, teachers, and chaperones every year, and brings programs to 24 Maryland school districts.
- DaVinci Society
- Our premier giving club for individuals making a generous contribution of $1,000 or more to the Annual Appeal in support of our Education mission and the betterment of the Science Center.
- Sponsorships are available for Solstice, the Maryland Science Center’s annual fundraiser. Funds raised from Solstice support the programs and outreach efforts of the Science Center as well as help underwrite free admission for all Maryland schoolchildren throughout the academic year when visiting on field trips.
- Legacy Giving
- Consider including the Maryland Science Center in your estate plans.
The Maryland Science Center is a 501(C) (3) non-profit organization (Federal Tax ID# 52-0668166) dedicated to providing informal science education to the citizens of Maryland and throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. We are the only cultural resource in the region focusing on Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math (STEAM) learning.