Your Maryland Science Center Membership includes many benefits such as discounts, free admission to the Science Center and more!
Click the above link to JOIN, RENEW, REJOIN or purchase a GIFT membership.
Membership Quick Links
For answers to your Membership questions please call, Monday through Friday 9:00am-5:00pm:
- Membership Office: 410-545-5981
- Fax: 410-545-5973
- Business Office: 410-685-2370
- 24 hour Info Line: 410-685-5225
More InformationInformation on our latest 2019 – 2020 Groupon Offer
An online deal for membership and/or tickets via Groupon/Living Social is available for purchase via their websites, only, through Friday, January 31, 2020. To receive the full benefit of these deals, purchased vouchers muse be redeemed in person, during regular operating hours, at our ticket desk by a ticket agent, no later than Saturday, February 29, 2020. Keep informed of our latest hours by checking our website– Mondays during the Fall and Winter we are closed to the public. We do not extend voucher redemption days for unexpected building closings.
Membership vouchers will be redeemed for the four-person Adventurer Level and can be upgraded to a higher level on site, allowing more member admits. You can upgrade at any time during your 12-month cycle. Upgrades are sold in $25 increments. Vouchers cannot be used to purchase a lower level of membership. Please review our levels to find one right for your group. Children under three years old are free and do not count toward membership admits.
Any one of our ticket agents on site can help you redeem a voucher. For membership, please indicate if you have an active membership already or had a membership in the past. All will be asked to complete a form asking for name, spouse name (optional/if applicable), address, email and phone. You will have the option to be emailed or mailed a member card.
Things to Remember:
- You have until 01/31/2020 to purchase a voucher and through 02/29/2020 to redeem that voucher at the current offer.
- We do not redeem vouchers over the phone, fax, email or via the mail. No exceptions.
- Membership vouchers cannot be applied toward past membership purchases (made before your current voucher purchase), including renewals.
- Vouchers can be purchased as gifts only through the Groupon/Living Social websites.
- Membership voucher redemptions require an in person completed membership form.
- Membership vouchers cannot be stacked for multiple, renewed years of continuous membership. Multiples will be redeemed and run for the same number of months (cannot be combined for an upgraded membership level).
- You can use a membership voucher to extend a current or renew an existing active or lapsed membership. Be aware of your current or last level in case an upgrade or downgrade is required. Redemption requirements above apply, even for renewals.
- Spouses can redeem membership vouchers. They must complete a member form on site. We do not list caregivers, au pairs or baby sitters, (even if family members) on a member record but they CAN redeem your voucher w/a signed note from you, authorizing membership use.
The Maryland Science Center welcomes members from participating ASTC Passport Program institutions. Reciprocal admission through this program is an important benefit of membership. The Maryland Science Center reserves the right to restrict or deny reciprocal admission. If you are denied reciprocal admission because you are a member of one of these institutions please contact the membership office at that institution to resolve any issues related to our policy. Our current policy for our approved ASTC Participants is limited to 4 permanent exhibit gallery admits (adult or child). Visiting Members MUST present their visiting member card to be considered. Sorry, there can be no exceptions.