Help the thousands of school children who visit the Maryland Science Center have the best field trip ever! Bus Greeters board arriving buses to inform students, teachers, and chaperones of the Maryland Science Center’s guidelines, provide a brief overview of exhibits, and assist teachers/chaperones with the check-in process. Ability to provide information in a cheerful manner a must.
- Board buses and greet students with a smile
- Inform students and chaperones about Maryland Science Center rules, exhibits, show times, etc.
- Assist teachers/chaperones with check-in
- Help students safely exit their bus and enter the building
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; at ease with people
- Ability to exhibit great patience with school-aged children and their adult chaperones
- Foreign language skills a plus, especially Spanish
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to climb in and out of buses
Provided by Guest Services
SCHOOL YEAR ONLY, October-June. Shifts are available Tuesday-Friday, 9:00 AM -12:00 PM.