Members enjoy benefits reserved just for them. Your Membership Level specifies the number of visitors admitted into the museum per day eligible for the following benefits:
- A significant tax-deduction off the purchase of any of our membership levels for the purchaser.
- Free admission for a full year to all three levels of our hands-on permanent exhibits.
- Free admission to the star-studded Davis Planetarium.
- Free admission to the Crosby Ramsey Memorial Observatory.
- Discounted admission to the IMAX Theater.
- Discounted admission to family friendly events such as our annual fundraiser–Solstice and our annual New Year’s Eve celebration.
- Discounts at the Science Store and Beakers Café.
- 25% Discount at the Royal Sonesta Harbor parking garage upon presentation of your MSC validated parking ticket.
- Discounts from a variety of organizations such as the Baltimore Orioles and Stroller Strides. For details, phone our Membership Office.
- Free or discounted admission to ASTC Passport participating science centers worldwide with reciprocal member’s benefits. For a list of participating museums, please visit: http://www.astc.org/members/passlist.htm
**Please see important note below concerning The Maryland Science Center’s Reciprocal Admission policy.
- A one year subscription to Popular Science magazine (12 issues – a $9.00 value).*
- Entry through Members’ Only ticket lines via our Harborside Entrance.
- Invitations to Members Only Events, private mornings and evenings when the Science Center opens just for you, and offers free admission to the IMAX Theater’s all-time favorite classic films.
We reserve the right to change our Membership Policies without notice.
*If you do not wish to receive this 12 issue Popular Science subscription, you can obtain a full $9.00 refund by sending a copy of your membership confirmation receipt within 4 weeks of purchase to: Customer Service at Popular Science, PO Box 420235, Palm Coast, FL 32142-0235.
**Participants in the ASTC Passport Program set their own reciprocal admission policies and restrictions. Before visiting, consult the ASTC List or phone ahead.