Embody our “Let’s Science” mission as you engage guests in scientific experiences. Proactively facilitate hands-on, minds-on activities on a wide variety of STEM topics. Applicants must be comfortable communicating in front of groups and able to learn quickly, be flexible, and maintain safety protocols. Prior experience in customer service and interaction with school-age children is highly desired.
This is primarily a weekend position, with the possibility for a limited number of weekday hours on top of regular weekend work. Availability from 9:45-5:00 both Saturdays and Sundays is required.
All positions require:
- At least one year of college coursework or comparable experience
- Working both independently and as a part of a team
- Providing excellent guest service to museum visitors
- Demonstrating good judgement, personal responsibility, and productive impact
- Ability to pass background check
- All hired employees must provide proof of COVID vaccination, including booster
How to Apply
OR MAIL OR DELIVER TO:
Education – Human Resources
Maryland Science Center
601 Light Street
Baltimore MD 21230
EOE/M/F/H/V. No phone calls please.