Skip to Content
- Maintain and manage inventory of maintenance supplies and equipment.
- Assist in setting up exhibits and special events.
- Conduct minor repairs and touch-ups as needed.
- Assist with groundskeeping tasks such as mowing, weeding, and seasonal maintenance.
- Identify and report safety hazards during inspections.
- Strong commitment to safety and attention to detail.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Previous maintenance or related experience is a plus.
- Minimum commitment is typically one 4-hour shift per week,
Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, by phone 410-779-1627 or email email@example.com to find out if the position you’re interested in is accepting volunteers at this time.
To apply for a volunteer position, please download and fill out the adult volunteer application and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Rotate Your Device