Enthusiastic educators wanted for part time employment. Must have experience working with groups of children and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Educators will join a team of facilitators who take activities to local schools for a two-hour family science night. Each educator facilitates one table-top science or engineering activity for families of elementary students to partake in. Training is provided. This position is an on-call position. Opportunities to elect to work are generally presented one month ahead of time. Most events occur in the late afternoon or evening. Average shift is four hours.
All positions require:
- Experience working with children
- Comfort in front of audiences and with large groups
- Familiarity with science content
- Ability to provide excellent guest service
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to pass background check
- All hired employees must provide proof of COVID vaccination
How to Apply
OR MAIL OR DELIVER TO:
Education – Human Resources
Maryland Science Center
601 Light Street
Baltimore MD 21230
EOE/M/F/H/V. No phone calls please.