Energetic, friendly people wanted for employment!
A great opportunity for entry-level or retired individuals to help with small projects in a fun environment. Applicants should be handy or have some experience with tools. All applicants must be able to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Good communication skills
- Some experience with hand tools, painting, etc. DIY home-owners welcome.
- Ability to provide excellent guest service to museum visitors
- Demonstrate good judgement, personal responsibility, and productive impact
- Ability to pass background check or fingerprinting
- Attending training sessions as part of the on-boarding process
- All hired employees must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
How to Apply
OR MAIL OR DELIVER TO:
Facilities – Human Resources
Maryland Science Center
601 Light Street
Baltimore MD 21230
OR BY FAX TO:
410-545-5974, Attn: Human Resources