Winter is here.
Prepare yourself for the impending freeze as the science center is transported across the Narrow Sea for a Grown Up Field Trip! Assemble your house, grab a drink, and get ready to explore the science of the Seven Kingdoms. Complete all of our tasks, and do so carefully, or you might find your own face staring back at you from the Hall of Faces.
- Before Jon and Daenerys, many believed ice and fire could never be together. We’ll prove combining the two is possible—with science.
- Engineer a plan to survive whatever Westerosi disaster you’re dealt—like escaping the Red Wedding as Tyrion Lannister, using only a disguise.
- Meet our special two-eyed guest, Chogun the Raven! Get up close and personal and learn about Westeros’s most important bird.
- Become a mother (or father!) of dragons by translating your dragon’s DNA into observable traits.
- Lannister, Stark, Targaryen? Pick your house and craft your very own sigil in The Shed using wood burning tools.
- Kick back Westeros-themed cocktails, and more!
Admission includes one drink ticket, participation in all activities, and access to the exhibits. Additional drink tickets will be available for purchase with wine, beer, and cocktails for sale. This event is 21+ and requires a valid ID. Please enter through the front Harbor Lobby entrance. This event is likely to sell out.
Costumes encouraged but no weapons please.