Who said field trips are just for kids???
Join us for the best party of the geological period! Have some drinks with our dinosaurs at this Jurassic Park-themed event! Roam the exhibit halls with your friends and take on our dino-mite challenges. Grab your tickets before they go extinct!
- Step into the role of the scientist and see if you can successfully extract DNA! Sorry, no dino DNA extraction here… we saw the movies. We know how well THAT goes.
- Raptors are known for their claws. Get up close and personal with our claw collection… no live dinosaurs attached.
- What’s making those ripples in the water? Maybe it’s the power trying to come back on… or maybe it’s the footsteps of a massive T. Rex.
- Do you know your Allosaurus from your Apatosaurus? Decode dinosaur families and figure out who is related to who!
- Could a T. Rex play Jenga with that big head and little arms? Only one way to find out!
- Stop by Peabody Heights Brewery’s table to get a taste of their Maryland-themed brews, including their Astrodon IPA.
- And of course, venture into our Dinosaur Mysteries exhibit. Come face to face with T. Rex, Astrodon, and over a dozon other life-size dinosaurs.
- Kick back themed cocktails, take part in fun photo opps, and more!
Admission includes on drink ticket, participation in all activities, and access to the exhibits. Additional drink tickets will be available for purchase with wine, beer and cocktails for sale. This event is 21+ and requires a valid ID. Please enter through the front Harbor Lobby entrance. This event is likely to sell out. Costumes encouraged but no weapons please.
All proceeds benefit the educational programs at the Maryland Science Center.