If you love science and want to gain valuable experience in a museum setting, apply to become a Maryland Science Center youth volunteer! MSC offers several different opportunities to youth volunteers and interns. These programs allow teens, age 14-17, to gain new skills and explore potential career paths, while contributing to the Science Center’s mission to provide the best of informal, hands-on STEM education.
All youth volunteers must:
- Work well with children and teenagers
- Posses excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to follow directions
- Be comfortable interacting with the public
- Be adaptable to changing situations
- Work well independently and in a team atmosphere