Maryland Science Center Ticket Agents greet guests, sell and process tickets, and respond to guest questions. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in customer service and visitor relations.
- Sell tickets to visitors using a computerized ticketing system
- Provide general information regarding exhibits, activities, and events at the Maryland Science Center
- Maintain accurate cash accounts
- Complete daily reports
- Friendly, outgoing, articulate
- Good clerical and calculating skills
- Ability to deal effectively and courteously with the public; at ease with people
Training provided by Guest Services Managers
Shifts are available Tuesday-Sunday. Typical shifts are four hours, usually from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM.