Development volunteers will support the Development team by performing administrative duties. The Development office is responsible for all aspects of individual and corporate fundraising, as well as securing grant funding. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in fundraising and clerical work.
- Assist with large solicitation mailings
- Filing and maintaining donor records
- Database research
- Data entry
- Assist the Development Team with special events
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Highly organized
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Raiser’s Edge knowledge a plus
Training is provided by the Development team on an on-going basis.
Hours and days will vary due to project deadlines. This is an intermittent, as-needed position.