Help MSC guests have the best visit possible! Lobby Ambassadors provide visitors with a warm welcome and are on-hand to collect ticket stubs and answer questions. This is a great role for people who love interacting with the public and have excellent customer service skills. This is also a great opportunity to gain experience in customer service and visitor relations!
- Welcome guests to MSC, hand out map guides and provide general information
- Collect tickets as guests enter and ensures visitors are wearing the proper wrist band
- Act as quasi-security for the lobby to ensure visitor safety and satisfaction
- Roam the exhibits to provide guest service to visitors with questions or concerns
- Refer complaints courteously to the Manager on Duty
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent listening and verbal communication
- Comfortable interacting with the public, including young children and/or large groups
- May need to stand for extended periods of time
How to Apply
You can download a Adobe Acrobat PDF file of our Application for Employment Form, and submit it online or print it at home to fill out.
EOE/M/F/H/V. No phone calls, please.
Mail or Deliver your application to:
Maryland Science Center
601 Light Street
Baltimore MD 21230
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Maryland Science Center provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment. No person shall be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, disability or history of disability, national origin, gender, (including gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.