Greet guests as they enter the theater lobby and ushers them safely and courteously into the IMAX Theater; creates a positive impression of the Maryland Science Center for our visitors through excellent customer service.
- Usher visitors into the IMAX Theater including, but not limited to:
- greeting all groups and visitors who come to the IMAX Theater before presentation begins
- opening and closing the theater
- preparing and cleaning the theater, queue area, and glass cleaning machine prior to presentations
- informs supervisor on duty of any safety or maintenance issues or concerns that need corrective action
2. Ensures excellent customer service by:
- answering general questions and resolving complaints courteously
- providing general information about the museum, including current exhibits and programs, with particular attention to state-of-the-art questions regarding the IMAX film process
- utilizing time in between shows by assisting visitors or other staff members with various tasks
- performing other duties as assigned
How to Apply
You can download a Adobe Acrobat PDF file of our Application for Employment Form, and submit it online or print it at home to fill out.
EOE/M/F/H/V. No phone calls, please.
Mail or Deliver your application to:
Maryland Science Center
601 Light Street
Baltimore MD 21230