Teach hands-on science workshops as part of a team to Camp-In participants. Camp-In is an overnight program for 3rd-5th grade students in a scout or youth group. Lessons and materials are provided for all workshops. All shifts are five-hour, from 6:30-11:30 PM on either a Friday or Saturday evening, twice-monthly, January-early April. Also includes one day of training in early January.
All positions require:
- Maturity and flexibility
- Good organizational and people skills
- Experience teaching a group of children
- Genuine interest in science content
- Must have completed at least 2-3 years of college, teaching professionals preferred
- Ability to pass background check
How to Apply
Please provide all necessary information to be considered. You can download an Adobe Acrobat PDF file of our Application for Employment Form and submit it online or print it at home to fill out.
Mail or deliver application or resume with cover letter, specifying which position applying for, to:
Maryland Science Center
601 Light Street
Baltimore MD 21230
Via fax to 410-545-5974, Attn: Human Resources.
EOE/M/F/H/V. No phone calls, please.