Part Time Maintenance Technician
Part time position for skilled maintenance person to assist the Maintenance/Engineering Manager in assuring that the building and surrounding areas are in optimum operating efficiency to provide a pleasant appearance and safe environment for our staff and visitors. Performs work orders on a timely basis; fixes, replaces or repairs items that may be broken, damaged or in marginal condition; responds to emergency situations as they arise, including ice and snow removal.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent with technical/trade school training a plus
- General building maintenance experience of 3-5 years
- Ability to work unsupervised and around crowds
- Have good communication skills and a friendly and helpful attitude
- Possess knowledge of the basic techniques of electricity, carpentry and HVAC necessary
- Good manual dexterity skills and the ability to lift and carry heavy objects
- Candidate must pass an extensive background investigation
- Must be available to work a rotating schedule
EOE/M/F/H/V. No phone calls please.
How to Apply
You can download a Adobe Acrobat PDF file of our Application for Employment Form, and print it at home to fill out.
Mail or Deliver Resume with Cover Letter to:
Maryland Science Center
601 Light Street
Baltimore MD 21230